Please note that it is the responsibility of the group or individual using the facility to set up, clean up and return the facility to normal setup after the approved event or activity.
1. Collect all garbage into bags and bring it out to the dumpster located behind the kitchen.
2. Wipe off tables. If food or drink is involved, wipe all tables clean using a mild soap and water solution. If stains occur please notify office so correct cleaning solutions can be used to remove stains.
3. Return all tables, chairs, easels, and other equipment to their proper places after your event. Return all rooms used to their normal set up.
4. If using the kitchen, please wash and dry all dishes used and return them to the correct cupboard. Take all extra food and beverage with you unless specific plans for usage have been made. Wipe counters and leave kitchen clean and ready for the next use.
5. Sweep floors and mop as needed. Report any damage to equipment or property promptly to the office.
6. Remove any items put up on the walls or set out in connection with your event.
7. If the building is not in use when finished, please check that all doors are locked, windows are closed, and lights are off. Then lock up.